What a collection we’re bringing to the auction block! Live bidding begins July 7 online and closes on the 25th with a final live auction. A dozen+ collectible, signed, museum mounted pieces of outdoor artwork by renowned painters, a dozen guns, several lots of ammo from 12 ga. to new .38 SPLs, compound bows, fur stretchers, tents, and the highlight; 75 hand-carved collectible wood duck decoys by nationally known duck carvers. We’ll sell ammo and some miscellaneous to the local crowd only to begin with and then open up the rest to a live broadcast. See details at the website below and learn how to sign up to bid from your living room if you wish.
Doors open at 8 for viewing. Register for online bidding from the comfort of your home.
To register for bidding from the comfort of your home, this auction is now live. Please click on this direct link:
ORDER OF SALE
- MISCELLANEOUS OUTDOOR ITEMS FOR THE OUTDOOR SPORTSTER
- AMMO-Sold locally ONLY to live auction attendees.
- GUN CABINETS-Pick up in Colona, IL only
- COMPOUND BOWS
- ARTWORK beautiful museum-mounted collectibles by nationally renowned artists
- GUNS-ALL guns will be papered legally through Hilltop Guns, Colona, IL. See auction details below.
- DECOYS from renowned carvers (the final pieces from the late J. Zmuda renowned collection).
- COLLECTIBLE KNIVES-75 pieces.
HAND-CARVED DUCK DECOYS: (The last auction decoy prices ran from $80-$2,700/decoy.) Nearly 80 hand-carved (primarily wood) duck decoys inc. nearly all migratory birds inc. canvasbacks, mallards, blacks, buffleheads, greenwing teals, gadwalls, bluebills, pintails, mergansers, woodies, redheads, goldeneyes & spoonbills, from renowned carvers from across the country such as Zmuda, Reinsinger, Canfield, Mason, Hopkins, Pratt, Herter’s, Jobes, Wilder, Dailey, Dodge Factory, Everett, Byrd, Moore, Carney, Green, Sundin, Cook, Gornes, Gomez, Scwartz, Haggerman, Newcomb, Bryant & others will be sold as singles and occasional pairs. Also several beautiful carved snipe on stands.
GUNS: Arisaka 7mm Japanese WWII rifle, H&R Model 999 Sportsman .22 double-action top-break 9-shot revolver in Hunter leather holster, Savage .303 octagon barrel lever action, Winchester Model 43 .22 Hornet bolt action with scope & sling (no clip), Springfield 1869 “trapdoor” cap and ball musket w/ peep slide, Winchester Model 64 .30 cal. lever action side tube load, older .22 rear tube feed ser. # 16348OA, /.410 single shot, break barrel w/ some surface rust; JT Randall double barrel 12-ga.; special issue Ducks Unlimited #10/30 modified choke 12 ga.; no-name brand 12 ga. (broken stock), Crosman Model 116 “22” single shot brass barrel pellet/.22 air pistol.
KNIVES: Nearly 80 knives from commemoratives to pocketknives to famed brands inc. Camillus, Kinfolk, Remington, Winchester, Case XX, Craftsman, Queen Cutlery, Schrade, Imperial, Sabre, Whitetail, Colonial, Coast, Smoky Mountain Knife Works, Barlow, Browning, Solingen & Bud K Custom Cutlery with blades that include clip points, flats, stickers, punch, gutting, skinning, sheepsfoot & many more. All types of lengths, lockbacks, folders & fixed. All types of handles from synthetic to wood to leather to bone. A collection for anyone.
AMMO: Slugs, shotgun shells, rifle & pistol, military & more. (Sells at 9 am locally only).
ARTWORK: Exceptional artwork featuring the world’s greatest outdoor painters, inc. lots of Ducks Unlimited, limited editions, signed & framed & Illinois Migratory Bird Stamp paintings.
FURNITURE: 3 upright gun cases.
OUTDOOR MISC: WWII canteen, Ithaca saddle rifle sheath, 22” Wilkinson 1907 bayonet, 70-lb. compound bow set inc. case & accessories, lots of DU annual banquet & show programs, fishing book, Migratory Bird hunting stamp collection back to 1947, U.S. outdoor postage stamp book, steer mounted horns, hard body rifle case, two spinning reels, ice fishing heavy duty drag platform, pop-up tent, foldout pop-up shelter, hunting vest, & much, much more.
WALNUT CREEK AUCTION COMPANY, LLC
“Specializing in classy collections, executive estates & business inventories”
Photos and inventory at walnutcreekauction.com or auctionzip.com
309/558-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Online buyers will pay an 8% buyer’s premium, shipping & insurance fees. Agreement to do so is provided when you register. Local online buyers may make arrangements to pick up product after the auction.
- Live attendees will observe Illinois law re: social distancing inside building. Talk to your governor if you don’t like the pandemic rules; not us. Attendance may be limited to first-come, first-serve. Doors open at 8 a.m. sharp. Buyers line up outside and are asked to respect order of arrival.
- Illinois ammo and gun purchase laws will be followed regardless of state of buyer residence. Ammo will be sold in local auction only. FOID card or concealed carry card (CURRENT) will be mandatory. Guns will be taken to Hilltop Guns, Colona, IL where a $30 ownership transfer fee is assessed. If buyer does not pick gun up at Hilltop, buyer will pay shipping fees and insure the gun value. Buyer will be notified of these fees prior to shipping but agrees via the purchase and registration at the auction to pay these fees. All guns will be shipped at buyer expense to another registered gun dealership of buyer’s choice where another fee may be assessed.
- All products are sold as is. Any item removed from the facility and claims made about performance will be considered null and void. You are buying what is/as is. No exceptions. We do reveal flaws we’re aware of.
- Auction house reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.