David Aeschliman offers you a huge assortment of auction types, including:
- Live Auction. We host an auction at one location and all attendees bid at the live event.
- Timed/Live Auction Broadcast. We expose your merchandise to a national audience who spend three weeks bidding from the comfort of their homes and then we take the merchandise, or a portion of it, to a live format where all attendees then pick up on the last bid from the broadcast and can raise it with further bids.
- Timed Auction Broadcast. We expose your merchandise to a national audience who spend three weeks bidding from the comfort of their homes. At the conclusion of the auction, the high bid wins the merchandise and can either pick it up or have it shipped.
- Live Broadcast Auction. We digitally broadcast a live auction event across the country so bidders can bid instantly from the comfort of their own homes. We also entertain a live crowd who attends in person from nearby locales. All items are sold within the framework of the live auction.
- Silent Auction. Bidders attend an open house and view the merchandise, leaving bids on a sheet of paper per lot to be sold. At the conclusion of usually a 2-day event, the high bid wins the item (lot).
- Pre-Priced Sale. We simply gather the merchandise either in your home or business and pre-price every item. This is usually a 3-day event with items marked at 100% of the price on day one, 80% of the original price on day two and 70% of the price on day three. Merchandise that doesn’t sell can be put in another auction or kept by the seller.